Wednesday, March 08, 2006

my quiet blog.....

My blog has been very quiet of late. And why has it been quiet? I'll tell you why. Its because I have entered the work force. After 2 months of doing nothing, I have finally started a full time position for my former co-op employer, an insurance brokerage firm in the Philadelphia suburbs.

Add to that the fact that my computer at home is out. I dont know what is wrong, and I dont know how to look into it, but I will try to make my friends to look into it and help me out.

Now a full time job means I get up early and reach home in the evening, thus leaving me very little time to browse around looking for news that interests me, and more importantly, that I wont look like a fool talking about. See, the rule is simple, any good post has homework behind it, and i'd rather not deviate from that rule than try to fill out half-assed entries on my blog.

Like right now, I am on my lunch break at work, so can sit down and do stuff. But anyways, I think I already know what I am going to write about next. The bomb blasts at Varanasi. I must say, its perfect timing by the terrorists to create trouble.

Already, two news regarding Hindu-Muslim relations were in circulation already. The clashes in Lucknow, when Muslim groups tried to force the shopkeepers to down their shutters in protests during Bush's visit.
Second, there were clashes when apparently a mosque had been pulled down by some miscreants (or calculating traitors). Now the mosque was a part of a property dispute already, but thats all I know about this piece of news.

Inshallah my computer will be up and running soon, and also I can squeeze more time in here during work, and we'll have a jolly good time.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:54 pm

    Glad to know you've started work sir. Gotta buy me a beer now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome!