Friday, April 25, 2008

For Freedom


Here's hoping the Congress Government will stop bending over backwards to the Chinese. The Left owes its allegiance to the "Peoples" Party, but its sad to see the Con'gress do so too, just to stay in power. The Commies banned Tibetan protests in West Bengal, and I hope the rest of the country noticed. What most of the country didn't notice is that the Congress Government in Arunachal Pradesh also banned Tibetan protests. These obedient dogs have been patted by their masters in Beijing.

Come elections, and I hope the Commies are wiped out from the Parliament. I don't know if I should wish the same for the Con'gress, but my faith in regional parties is even lesser. God forbid that national policies be made by people like Mayawati and Karunanidhi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!