Wednesday, August 15, 2012

15th August, 2012


Happy Independence Day to India.

I certainly get a feeling that we are living in dark times. India is under assault from all directions, and from within and without. The Government of India has stopped working for the country but only works for its own benefits, the social fabric of this country is weakening, and every section of the society in every corner of the country is living in economic insecurities. These are bad and uncertain times, and I sincerely wish we can pull ourselves together. This country is crying for good leadership right now, and that seems nowhere in sight. I hope our society can wisen up and realize that we only get the government that we deserve.

My wishes to the armed forces and the paramilitary of this great nation. My respect and wishes to the police forces, who have the most thankless job in the country. The politicians abuse them, they are not protected by strong legislation, and are always prevented from doing the right thing.

The bow of INS Delhi. Clicked by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome!